- Trusheim M, Baird, L, Garner, S, Lim, R, Patel, N and Hirsch, G. The Janus initiative: A multi-stakeholder process and tool set for facilitating and quantifying adaptive licensing discussions, Health Policy and Technology, published online October 20, 2014.
- Baird LG, Banken R, Eichler HG, Kristensen FB, Lee DK, Lim JCW, Lim R, Longson C, Pezalla E, Salmonson T, Samaha D, Tunis S, Woodcock J, & Hirsch G. Accelerated Access to Innovative Medicines for Patients in Need, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 13 August 2014; doi: 10.1038.
- Baird LG & Hirsch G. Be bold and creative: food for thought for drug sponsors pursuing adaptive licensing, Scrip Regulatory Affairs, August 2014.
- Teagarden R, Unger T, and Hirsch G. Access and availability of orphan drugs in the United States: advances or cruel hoaxes?, Informa healthcare, September 26, 2014.
- Baird LG and Hirsch G. Adaptive Licensing: Creating a Safe Haven for Discussions, Scrip Regulatory Affairs, 10-11, 5 September 2013.
- Baird LG, Teagarden R, Unger T, Hirsch G. New medicines eight years faster to patients: blazing a new trail in drug development with adaptive licensing, Scrip Regulatory Affairs, June 2013.
- Papadaki M and Hirsch G. Curing Consortium Fatigue, Sci. Transl. Med. 5, 200fs35, 2013.
- Oye K, Baird LG, et al. Legal Foundations of Adaptive Licensing, Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 94 : 309-311; doi:10.1038/clpt.2013.95
- Baird LG, Berndt ER, Eichler HG, Hirsch G, Trusheim MR. Comparison of Stakeholder Metrics for Traditional and Adaptive Development and Licensing Approaches to Drug Development, Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science. 47 (4), July 2013. (p. 474-483).
- Baird LG, Teagarden R, Unger T, Hirsch G. New Medicines Eight Years Faster to Patients: Blazing a New Trail in Drug Development with Adaptive Licensing, Scrips Regulatory Affairs. June 2013.
- Olson S, Claiborn A. Strengthening a Workforce for Innovative Regulatory Science in Therapeutics Development: Workshop Summary, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies, The National Academies Press. Apr 2012. (p. 57-60).
- Eichler HG, Oye K, Baird LG, Brown J, Drum CL, Ferguson J, Garner S, Honig P, Hukkelhoven M, Lim JCW, Lim R, Lumpkin M, Neil G, O’Rourke B, Pezalla E, Shoda D, Seyfert-Margolis V, Sigal EV, Sobotka J, Tan D, Unger TF and Hirsch G. Adaptive Licensing: Taking the Next Step in the Evolution of Drug Approval, Nature, 91(3):426-437, Mar 2012.
- Orloff, J, Douglas F, Pinheiro J, Levinson S, Branson M, Chaturvedi P, Ette E, Gallo P, Hirsch G, Mehta C, Patel N,Sabir S, Springs S, Stanski D, Evers MR, Fleming E, Singh N, Tramontin T and Golub H. The Future of Drug Development: Advancing Clinical Trial Design, Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, 8(12):949-57, Dec 2009.